Spider peripheral coil detachable coil system is avaible in both helical and complex options for mechanical embolization of the peripheral vasculature. Coil system is indicated for arterial and venous embolizations in the peripheral vasculature.
Coil system is indicated for arterial and venous embolizations in the peripheral vasculature.
Designed to access small or large vessels, position precisely, and detach when you decide.
With controlled precision and reliable deployment
- Track easily through tartuous anatomy to access distal locations
- Fully resheathable coils,
- After complate or partial deployment, that are easliy repositionable
- complex frame for filling
- Fast, reliable delivery and detachment with proven reliability
- The platinum coils are avaible in straight and curled configurations.
- Designed for .035 and 038 inch systems.
- The coils are avaible in lenghts from 2 to 15 cm, and in diameters from 2 to 25mm when coiled.
- Platinum coils.
|Diameter (mm)||From 2 to 20 mm|
|lenght (cm)||from 4 to 50 cm|
|Coil O.D (inch)||0.0165",0.021"|