Small Vessel Rotatıonal, Directional Pharmacomechanical
Small Vessel Rotatıonal, Directional Pharmacomechanical Thrombectomy Catheter
Pharmacomechanical thrombectomy technology available for dialysis native AV fistulae. To achieve fast, easy removal of thrombus from both dialysis native AV fistulae and synthetic graft walls, depend on the MantisXP Device from INVAMED.
- Powerful rotating action of the single sinusoidal catheter effectively macerates wall-adherent thrombus while reducing the risk of endothelial damage
- Enables infusion of thrombolytics and contrast media through the built-in 3-way side-port and distal side (10 cm) hole.
- Catheter design enables steerability through tortuous anatomy
- Ergonomic, One-Piece Design Choose between low profile (5F) system or more robust (6F) system for larger vessels
- Single-piece system, with no capital equipment to purchase
- Ready to use immediately, with no assembly required
- Indicated for use in both the peripheral vasculature and in AV dialysis fistulae/grafts
- Available in 30 cm length for AV dialysis fistulae
- Available in 45 cm length for upper extremity or short-reach needs
- Available in 110 cm length for popliteal/femoral access or other long-reach needs.
- New generation vibro-rotational tip fragments to thrombosis into microparticles. Cover all vessel lumen and act on wall adherent thrombus.
- OTW Support Catheter allows safe access for thrombolytic infusion.
- Special shaft design provides comfortable steerability.
- Rotational vortex effect prevents embolism Decreases thrombolytic threatment dose significantly
- Prevents post-thrombolytic syndrome incidences significantly
- Decreases length of stay in hospital
- No capital equipment or installation is needed.
- Recommended to be used with support catheter.
|Design||Sinusoidal wawe shape|
|Infusion Zone||10 cm from distal tip|
|Catheter Lenght||30 cm, 45 cm, 90cm, 110 cm, 135cm|
|Catheter Profile||4.0F, 5.0F, 6.0F, 7.0F|
Braided Catheter is visible from the
distal tip to proximal shaft
|Active Zone||15 cm|
|Catheter Inner Layer||PTFE|
|Structure of the Catheter||Nitinol shape PA/PEBAX|