ICT Internal Compression THERAPY
perficial venous insufficiency
can be treated with multiple methods.
How It Works?
- ICT works as an exo-skeleton for vein valves. Procedure is fast, safe and easy. It can be done in outpatient conditions in minutes. Procedure steps are consistent of:
- Mapping and detecting problematic vein valves to be treated with Doppler-Ultrasound (DUS).
- Placing a 6F introducer sheath between vein and muscle fascia a few cm before the target valve.
- Sending the specially braided 6F application catheter to the treatment zone between vein and muscular fascia through the introducer sheath.
- Injection of necessary amount of biopolymer around the vein valve.
- ICT is the first real treatment option for VI
- ICT fixes the problematic vein by preserving it
- It is the only solution for deep venous insufficiency so far.
- It is fast, safe and effective.
- Can be performed under outpatient conditions
- Patient can return their daily routines immediately.
- Deep venous insufficiency.
- Superficial venous insufficiency accompanying deepm venous insufficiency
- Chronic venous insufficiency.