Inca protection system developed for acute
application of ivc filter and systemic thrombolysis.
INCA PROTECTION SYSTEM DEVELOPED FOR ACUTE APPLICATION OF IVC FILTER AND SYSTEMIC THROMBOLYSIS.THROMBOLYSIS PROTECTION SYSTEM
INCA IVC FILTER is designed to perform as Thrombolysis Protection System. It reduce the risks of traditional IVC Filters. INCA’s easy placement system is suitable for acute PE, VTE, ICU, thrombectomy patients and prophylaxis.
- Immediate PE protection
- 100% Retrievable
- Self – Centering
- Innovative Design
- No securement Hooks
- Minimized risk of fracture
- No risk Migration
- Maintains shape and positioning: Outstanding durability, even in the longest procedures
- Stainless steel coil structure for consistent reliability
- Allows easy penetration and smooth transition.
- Smooth transitions: dilator-to sheath to Filter shaft
- Provides lesion access: Exceptional trackability, even in the most challenging anatomy
- Enhances visualization for precise positioning
- Provides smooth movement: Coil reinforced tubing and PTFE inner layer that minimizes friction
- Shapes and sizes to meet your peripheral challenges
|Design||Nitinol Innovative Design|
|Sheath Lenght||30 cm, 45 cm, 50cm|
|Radiopacity||Coil Shaft is visible from the distal tip to proximal shaft|
|Catheter Inner Layer||PTFE|
|Structure of the Catheter||PA/PEBAX|