ASPIRATION THROMBECTOMY SYSTEM
Dovi is an innovative aspiration catheter designed to offer a balance between crossing performance, kink resistance and thrombus-aspiration capability. The catheter is designed for and proven to resolve small, fresh thrombus in peripheral veins.Indicated Vessels Peripheral Veins Pulmonary Artery Inferior Vena Cava Subclavien Vein Hepatic Vein
- Optimized tip design.
- Powerful aspiration and superior king resistance.
- Large extraction lumen yielding better aspiration.
- Over the guidewire system avoiding vessel wall damage.
- Side aspiration window provides efficient aspiration of wall adherent thrombus.
- Hydrophilic coating. Excellent kink resistance and pushability.
- Easy navigation through tortuous anatomies. Dedicated tip design with radiopaque marker.
- Excellent crossability while providing atraumatic and effective aspiration.
- Ensures reliable fluoroscopic visibility.
- Large Extraction Area.
- Constant, high-performance aspiration throughout the procedure.
- Choice of different catheter sizes ( 5Fr, 6 Fr, 7 Fr and 8Fr guide catheter compatibility) for different coronary and peripheral applications
|Usable length||90 cm, 120 cm, 135 cm|
|Distal tip hole length||4 mm for 2,3,4 and 5 Fr, 7 mm for 6,7 and 8 Fr|
|Catheter Profile||2F, 3F, 4F, 5F, 6F, 7F, 8F|
|Radiopaque marker||1 mm located at 3 mm from the tip|
|Guidewire compatibility||Maximum diameter 0.035" (0.87 mm)|
|Structure of the Catheter||PE/PEBAX|