Desıgned and proven to resolve small flesh
Thrombus ın Arterıal and perıpheral veıns
Thanks to nitinol’s special material properties, the flexible handles loop re-assumes its original shape after exiting the catheter. The AngioHAND has a different diameter with a variable snare cross section dependent on its position when it is pushed out of the introducer.
Designed to remove thrombus from the vasculature using special design handles tip and continuous aspiration. It targets aspiration from the pump directly to the thrombus. The handles could be used to clear the lumen of the vessel should it become blocked with thrombus.
AngioHAND System is a Mechanical Thrombectomy catheter that is intended for use with our Continuous Aspiration Machine.The AngioHAND System is indicated to aid in the removal of clot from the body. AngioHAND System is indicated for use in the revascularization of patients with pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis.
- Optimized tip design
- Powerful aspiration and superior king resistance
- Large extraction lumen yielding better aspiration
- Over the guidewire system avoiding vessel wall damage
- Side aspiration window provides efficient aspiration of wall adherent thrombus
- For the removal of fresh, soft emboli and thrombus from vessels in the coronary and peripheral vasculature.
- AngioHAND is a fully-integrated system designed specifically for mechanical thrombectomy by aspiration.
- Includes special four loop handles design catch system for thrombus with aspiration catheter and delivers high vacuum with Invamed Aspiration Pump.
- AngioHAND System is engineered to maximise aspiration power for clot removal.
|Catheter diameter||3F, 4F, 5F, 6F, 7F, 8F, 9F, 10F|
|Catheter Lenght||90 cm, 120 cm, 150 cm|
|Useable İntroducer Sheath||3F, 4F, 5F, 6F, 7F, 8F, 9F, 10F|
|Diameter of effect area||3mm- 30 mm|